user1234

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

subscription issues

Hello,

I have had issues with my Vodafone subscription for the past months from August - October.

I canceled/deactivated my bundle in May when I got an unexpectedly high bill for April. However, I deactivated the bundle but suddenly it was automatically activated in August without my knowledge. Moreover, I activated a 3GB bundle around the middle of August and then immediately deactivated but apparently Vodafone activated again (without my notice) and put it on my august bill as a September bundle. Then again I did not know about these unrecognized bills and so I need internet asap so  I tried to activate the 10GB bundle and it didn't get activated my subscription. So before my new subscription starts on October 1st, I asked to cancel that bundle because it was not necessary to have it, because I tried to activate that 10GB bundle 2 weeks before the new subscription started, but it didn't get canceled.

So basically my question is where can I send my complaint about these unrecognized bills and ask for a refund? I also want to say that I contacted Vodafone by messages and calls bout these problems and they say they work on it and trying to fix the problems.

Right now I also got 50GB in October and now for this month (November), I get the same bundle that I'm not sure where they coming from.

1 Reactie 1
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3033Posts
  • 892Oplossingen
  • 1031Likes

Hi @user1234

I'm sorry to read that you have some issues with your subscription and invoices over the last few months. I see that you had a high invoice in April, but also the last two invoices are quite high. This is been caused by the extra bundles. I also read a note of a few colleagues that the order (to activate a bundle) is been stuck and needed to be fixed by our technical department. When a order is been stuck, this also affects the proces of cancelling it.. (A little bit of the law of Murphy). 

I can imagine that you want to send a complaint about this matter and also wants to ask for a refund. I would advise you to send a complaint on this page and choose for '' een klacht''. After this a case will be made for our department complaints and one of my colleagues of this department will contact you about this. I'm sorry for the inconvenience 😞

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic