Katarzyna

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

nummerbehoud- sim card unsuccessfully transferred to vf

Dear team, 

I am your customer from longer time, but my husband has got contract with different provider. We decided to sign new contract and move his number to Vodafone (red together).

We signed new contract month ago and Vodafone employee told us that we don't have to do anything, just put new sim card in phone and the date will be announced in email.

My husband's old sim card stopped working last week, new sim card from Vodafone should be active from today. I've contacted with customer service at the morning and they told me that we should wait till 13 o'clock. Now it's almost 16 o'clock, my husband is without phone from 5 days. His phone number ********

I was satisfied of your service, but now we want to change company to another. He needs this phone number to work, contact with people etc. How can he get his phone number back? Now he is with 2 not active sim cards (old from previous company and new one from vodafone) from 5 days! 

If the company cannot cope with such a basic issue as transferring a number to another network, we will change the company to another one. We chose vodafone because of the ziggo, but in that case it will also change.

How do I retrieve a number that has been unsuccessfully transferred to vodafone?

Moderator Steven: Mobile number deleted in case of privacy. 21-04-2021 09:00 

2 Reacties 2
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

Hi @Katarzyana,
Welcome to the Vodafone Community! That's not a great start for your husband with us! I'm happy to help you with this to check where things go wrong with number porting. Do you have the following information for verification:
- His first and last name
- Address and zip code
- Mobile number
- SIM card number (starts with 893)
- Date of birth and the last 4 digits of the bank account number.
You can send this information in a private message by clicking on My name and after that you can click on "Verzend een bericht".

Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

Hi @Katarzyana,
Unfortunately I haven't heard from you anymore. Is this issue still going on or has it now been resolved? I like to hear from you!

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic