Antoniosilva77
Ontdekker
  • 1Reacties
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Lost phone number of pre paid SIM

Hello,

I have a dutch pre paid internet SIM but i lost the original package and i need the my phone number to put some credit on it.

I tried sending a SMS to myself but i havent used this sim in some time so its blocked until i recharge it.

Anyway to get the number using the original pin and number on the sim itself?

Thank you for your time - Antonio

1 Geaccepteerde oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
SamsungExpert
Super Expert
Super Expert
  • 4684Reacties
  • 439Oplossingen
  • 893Likes

Hello @Antoniosilva77 ,

Try the next possible step: call *#100# (click on enter) it should show up your mobile phone number.

Note that after 6 months you won't be able to use your number (you cannot use your credit for 3 months. You can still be reached the first 2 months), after those 3 months your number will be blocked and this step is not reversible. If you aren't able to call or text the number via a different number, it might already be too late.

More information

Bekijk in context

2 Reacties 2
SamsungExpert
Super Expert
Super Expert
  • 4684Reacties
  • 439Oplossingen
  • 893Likes

Hello @Antoniosilva77 ,

Try the next possible step: call *#100# (click on enter) it should show up your mobile phone number.

Note that after 6 months you won't be able to use your number (you cannot use your credit for 3 months. You can still be reached the first 2 months), after those 3 months your number will be blocked and this step is not reversible. If you aren't able to call or text the number via a different number, it might already be too late.

More information

Bekijk in context

Steven
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 10926Reacties
  • 1642Oplossingen
  • 1980Likes

Hello @Antoniosilva77

Welcome to the Vodafone Community! 

Did you find out the mobile number?

Perhaps a useful tip: In My Vodafone you can read everything about your SIM card number, PUK code, mobile number and you can even top up your mobile number

Uitgelicht topic

iPhone 13

Apple heeft de iPhone 13 gelanceerd. Net als de 12-serie zijn het weer vier verschillende modellen: de iPhone 13, de iPhone 13 Pro, de iPhone 13 Pro Max en de iPhone 13 Mini. Praat hier mee over de ni...

Geplaatst in Tips van Vodafone