Antoniosilva77

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Lost phone number of pre paid SIM

Hello,

I have a dutch pre paid internet SIM but i lost the original package and i need the my phone number to put some credit on it.

I tried sending a SMS to myself but i havent used this sim in some time so its blocked until i recharge it.

Anyway to get the number using the original pin and number on the sim itself?

Thank you for your time - Antonio

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
SamsungExpert
Super Expert
Super Expert
  • 4686Posts
  • 439Oplossingen
  • 899Likes

Hello @Antoniosilva77 ,

Try the next possible step: call *#100# (click on enter) it should show up your mobile phone number.

Note that after 6 months you won't be able to use your number (you cannot use your credit for 3 months. You can still be reached the first 2 months), after those 3 months your number will be blocked and this step is not reversible. If you aren't able to call or text the number via a different number, it might already be too late.

More information

Bekijk in context

2 Reacties 2
SamsungExpert
Super Expert
Super Expert
  • 4686Posts
  • 439Oplossingen
  • 899Likes

Hello @Antoniosilva77 ,

Try the next possible step: call *#100# (click on enter) it should show up your mobile phone number.

Note that after 6 months you won't be able to use your number (you cannot use your credit for 3 months. You can still be reached the first 2 months), after those 3 months your number will be blocked and this step is not reversible. If you aren't able to call or text the number via a different number, it might already be too late.

More information

Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

Hello @Antoniosilva77

Welcome to the Vodafone Community! 

Did you find out the mobile number?

Perhaps a useful tip: In My Vodafone you can read everything about your SIM card number, PUK code, mobile number and you can even top up your mobile number

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic