Ninosanjaya

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

How can I pay my invoices by direct debit?

• Hi, is there a way for Vodafone to automatically direct debit my money from my bank? I'm too lazy to top up manually every month...
Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 12185Posts
  • 3551Oplossingen
  • 3175Likes

Oh dear, too lazy, that's not good. But it's nice that you want Vodafone to automatically debit you. 😉😊

You pay your invoice by direct debit as standard. You must have an IBAN from a SEPA country to which a direct debit can take place. This cannot be a savings account. Does the direct debit fail? Then we will charge €2.26 collection costs via a subsequent invoice.

You can adjust this yourself in the My Vodafone app or online via MyVodafone. If you are unable to do so and would rather speak to someone, call 0800-0094 - Abroad? Call +31 6 54 50 01 00  (Opening hours: Mon to Fri 08:00 - 20:00 - Sat 08:00 - 18:00).

*Google Translate*

Bekijk in context

2 Reacties 2
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 12185Posts
  • 3551Oplossingen
  • 3175Likes

Oh dear, too lazy, that's not good. But it's nice that you want Vodafone to automatically debit you. 😉😊

You pay your invoice by direct debit as standard. You must have an IBAN from a SEPA country to which a direct debit can take place. This cannot be a savings account. Does the direct debit fail? Then we will charge €2.26 collection costs via a subsequent invoice.

You can adjust this yourself in the My Vodafone app or online via MyVodafone. If you are unable to do so and would rather speak to someone, call 0800-0094 - Abroad? Call +31 6 54 50 01 00  (Opening hours: Mon to Fri 08:00 - 20:00 - Sat 08:00 - 18:00).

*Google Translate*

Jacob
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 12Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

@Ninosanjaya Welcome, thank you for asking. And yes, a direct debit is very useful, we would like to encourage this. Has it worked yet?

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Polls
Wat vind jij het mooiste aan de iPhone 16 serie?

Uitgelicht topic