thlee0109

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

no 4G on iPhone 6S + Vodafone Prepaid

Hello. Sorry for speaking english on a dutch forum but I wanted to give it a shot

I am currently using iPhone 6S with Vodafone Prepaid. I switched from T-Mobile Prepaid a few months ago (number portability)
4G and 4G in other countries in the EU worked fine with good speed. But about two months ago 4G no longer appeared on my phone. I tried resetting the phone, reset default settings in the menu, turned the phone on and off, turned 4G on and off, took the sim card in and out, but only 3G appeared on my phone. I had a spare sim card that my friend left (Also Vodafone Prepaid) but this one also allows only 3G.
I have also seen my phone disconnect from Cellular connection and 'No Service' would appear. This happens often but the connection comes back again within a minute.
I also contacted Apple about it but Apple claims that it is a problem with Vodafone. I visited a Vodafone shop and they also told me that the problem lies within Vodafone, not Apple. I have created a case for this to Vodafone but have not yet received a response.

Another note is that I visited Germany a few weeks ago and not only did 4G not work, data abroad (in the EU) did not work either.
5 Reacties 5
Sietske
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 1394Posts
  • 51Oplossingen
  • 59Likes
Hi thlee0109,

Sorry to hear that your data is not working properly.
When did my colleague make a case for the problem? Normally it takes 5 till 10 working days before you get an update via your My Vodafone account.
thlee0109
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
it has a few months.. when I go on my vodafone account it doesnt show anything. I can see the case but it hasn't been resolved yet. what should I do?
Sietske
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 1394Posts
  • 51Oplossingen
  • 59Likes
@thee0109,

Please contact us via chat, Facebook or Twitter and we will check the case and why it takes so long.
Sharon
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 3523Posts
  • 215Oplossingen
  • 440Likes
Hi thlee0109,

Did you have contact with our Customer Service yet?
Serkan B
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 4256Posts
  • 241Oplossingen
  • 733Likes
Topic closed.
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic