dmcardle

Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

eSIM activated but says no service when old VF nano SIM removed.

I’ve activated an eSIM with QR code and eSIM PIN, but when I take out my Vodafone SIM and put another SIM in, the eSIM can’t register with a network.  (I am currently roaming).  Any ideas? Alvast bedankt.

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
dmcardle
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

I’ve gone outside (no WiFi) and the 4G symbol has come on.  So, an hour or two of patience is the answer.  (I did also turn the phone off and on a couple of times.)

Bekijk in context

4 Reacties 4
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11785Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3094Likes

Hi @dmcardle 
You have to keep you old simcard inside and then follow the information on the card, you get. You have to connect your esim and then you have to go to My Vodafone to change your simcard to a eSim. 

When it is not working, call, or chat, with the customer service from Vodafone. 

dmcardle
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

I’ve activated the new “Data Plan” in iOS.  Everything is turned on.  I had to ring klantenservice to activate new eSIM.  This became active after about 30 minutes, but so far only for voice - not for data.

dmcardle
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Klantenservice’s recommendation is to Reset All Network Settings.

dmcardle
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

I’ve gone outside (no WiFi) and the 4G symbol has come on.  So, an hour or two of patience is the answer.  (I did also turn the phone off and on a couple of times.)

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic