kaori2205

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Ziggo discount

I've extended my vodafone contract via Ziggo site on 29 July. But the proposed discount has not yet been adjusted. Is there anything wrong? When it will be fixed?
Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11781Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes
Hi kaori2205
That is a very good question. Since this is a customer helping customer community, I can't help you with that. It is best to contact Vodafone customer service by calling or starting a chat.

You can also send a private message via Facebook or Twitter. There are also people there who can help you further. It is possible on the community but then you have to wait for a moderator and they are not always present. So calling and / or chatting is faster!

Good luck and let us know if it is solved.

Bekijk in context

5 Reacties 5
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11781Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes
Hi kaori2205
That is a very good question. Since this is a customer helping customer community, I can't help you with that. It is best to contact Vodafone customer service by calling or starting a chat.

You can also send a private message via Facebook or Twitter. There are also people there who can help you further. It is possible on the community but then you have to wait for a moderator and they are not always present. So calling and / or chatting is faster!

Good luck and let us know if it is solved.
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
Just make sure that your subscription with Vodafone is on the exact same adress as the subscription with Ziggo kaori2205
Can you check this?
Did you contact my collegues about this?
Sharon
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 3523Posts
  • 215Oplossingen
  • 439Likes
Can you give us an update kaori2205? If we don't hear from you, this topic will be closed shortly.
kaori2205
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
Sorry that I didn't react. Yes, the home address is the same as home address. I heard that it would take much time before discount works. I'll wait for a few more weeks. Thanks for your kind assistance!
Sharon
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 3523Posts
  • 215Oplossingen
  • 439Likes
You are welcome kaori2205. In case it still doesn't work in a few weeks, please send us a message again. For now, I will close this topic 🙂
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic