HKS

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Vodafone claims they can wait as long as it takes for a part to arrive to fix a phone under insurance. Is this fair? I have been waiting 22 days now and they won't tell me when I can have my phone back.

I gave Vodafone my cracked screen under insurance, tehy suggested 10 day turnaround.  Its been 22 days and they haven’t specified when I will get the fixed or replacement phone back.

I asked and Vodafone replied,

“We communicate that most repairs will take around 10 business days before the device can be picked up. When parts need to be ordered we fix the device asap and we don't put time limit on it.”

I pay for monthly for insurance, then pay a 45 Euro fee for the claim, then they keep the phone as long as they like?

I want to know:

When do I get my phone back?

So I ask again:

Their answer is talk to Dynafix, I ask Dynafix, their answer is talk to Vodafone, I ask Vodafone,  their answer is talk to Dynafix……..

They state they are waiting for parts from Samsung… but don’t know how long. No part tracking?

So please answer me Vodafone, do I need to buy a new phone because the insurance isn’t really insurance but a really slow repair service on the back of an inefficient supply chain that costs so much time it all becomes irrelevant. 

I’m waiting for your answer so I can get on with my life and please don’t tell me to contact your partner, dynafix. 

Hamish

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Lycke
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 1103Posts
  • 199Oplossingen
  • 333Likes

Hey @HKS . Welcome to our Community. 

Its a bummer you have to wait so long for your telephone to be repaired. 
Like my colleagues, i also don't know when the phone is ready for you. If we knew, we would tell you off course. I understand that this issn't the awnser you'd like to receive, but i don't have any other info for you. I'm sorry. 

Bekijk in context

1 Reactie 1
Lycke
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 1103Posts
  • 199Oplossingen
  • 333Likes

Hey @HKS . Welcome to our Community. 

Its a bummer you have to wait so long for your telephone to be repaired. 
Like my colleagues, i also don't know when the phone is ready for you. If we knew, we would tell you off course. I understand that this issn't the awnser you'd like to receive, but i don't have any other info for you. I'm sorry. 

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic