Dhargor55

Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Problem with order 316920421

Good morning,

I've got problems with the delivery of the order 316920421 yesterday. It happened because the expiration date of my ID on the papers were wrong - even though I had updated it with the Credit Assessment department on September last year. After contact the Customer Service and the Credit Assessment departments yesterday I was informed that the expiration date is correct on the Vodafone system but for some reason was incorrect on the papers which were provided to the delivery service.

So they've asked me to talk to Customer Service and request for a new delivery attempt. And that is what I've done yesterday as well. I was informed that I should get an email yesterday evening with the new delivery attempt information, however I still don't have such email.

Can you please help me out?

Kind regards,

Paulo Fornazari

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Lycke
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 1103Posts
  • 199Oplossingen
  • 333Likes

Hey @Dhargor55 . Welcome. 

Yikes. I get that you dont want to have to go though the same stuff (sh*t is a better fitting word prob.) as you had to last year. 
However; im not able to help you with this right now. I dont know what exactply happened and i can't check anything, because i don't know who you are.  Also; if you're already in contact with my colleagues via chat/call, it's best for me not to interfere, because that will increase the risks of even more mistakes im afraid. 

Are you still in contact with someone and it is clear what has to be done/are the next steps now? 

Bekijk in context

3 Reacties 3
Dhargor55
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Good afternoon,

I am having a really hard time because of something that I didn't mess up, see the chat screenshot attached.

So now I have to wait for the order to be sent back to Vodafone (God knows how long it takes), also wait for the order to be canceled and re-order it again?!

From my experience, when this kind of problem happened last year, Vodafone made me call Dynalogics and they never helped me out. That turned out to be a huge headache because I had to re-order everything again, and in the end, I got charged twice, been one for a SIM card which I never received!

I really don't want to have the same problem again, please help me out here!

Kind regards,

Paulo Fornazari

Lycke
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 1103Posts
  • 199Oplossingen
  • 333Likes

Hey @Dhargor55 . Welcome. 

Yikes. I get that you dont want to have to go though the same stuff (sh*t is a better fitting word prob.) as you had to last year. 
However; im not able to help you with this right now. I dont know what exactply happened and i can't check anything, because i don't know who you are.  Also; if you're already in contact with my colleagues via chat/call, it's best for me not to interfere, because that will increase the risks of even more mistakes im afraid. 

Are you still in contact with someone and it is clear what has to be done/are the next steps now? 

Dhargor55
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Just nevermind, I thought this was a channel to get help on these matters as well.

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic