Baudiry

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

My phone is missing or stolen

Hi team, since 2 months ago I am trying to renew my subscription but everything is going really wrong, first I ordered a iPhone 13 max pro around 19-08-2022, but after 4 weeks waiting I received a call that the phone was not available anymore, so I went again to the office in Vodafone and order another phone iPhone 14 max pro everything was going well and after 4 weeks waiting again, I received a MSG that my phone will be delivery Saturday 22 of October, between 13:30 till 15:30 I was at home the whole day and even in the balcony from 14:30-16:30ish, NOBODY SHOW UP, NO BODY RANG THE BELL, and I received a email that my phone was delivery at 15:38, to who?  and where? if I was there all the time and I am the person who should received, I checked the mail box, I checked with my neighbors and I checked with the PostNL Point, I did NO FIND my phone, I was so furious, so I asked my bf to call you (VODAFONE ), and you open a case, yesterday monday 24 of octuber I receive a letter to provide information about my MISSSING probably STOLEN phone, by the way I called Vodafone again, and for now the only solution is to wait, wait again, probably weeks or MONTHS to get an answer that probably wont be benefit for me, ALSO I cant wait that long because first, I have waiting for more than 2 month to get a phone, and also I am going to holidays, I ordered a new phone because my old phone is no working anymore and I am using a phone that barely I can have WhatsApp. I am a very patient person, and I pretty understand that the mistake was make it by VODAFONE but POSTNL, but I think I already wait enough, and this is getting so annoying for me, so I would like to know which other options I have? because as I said I wait alredy 2 months, I cant wait other 4-7 weeks or more to get an answer and that maybe after waiting that long the only solution is to order another phone and wait again, so wait wait and wait.... I hope you can understand my point and I will appreciate your suggestions to solve this. Have a great day.  

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11820Posts
  • 3472Oplossingen
  • 3098Likes

Hi @Baudiry 
Welcome to the customers help customers Community of Vodafone.

This is a customer help customer community and that means I can't look for you in the system to help you. I have read your message and I understand that you are starting to get a little tired of it and that you would like action from Vodafone so that you know where you stand.

I also understand that an investigation is now underway and that Vodafone can only notify you once this investigation has been completed. The fact that PostNL is now included is of course quite annoying because Vodafone also has to wait for that. If you have already created a case by submitting a complaint online, Vodafone will notify you as soon as they know more. If you have not yet created a case, I would file a complaint via the website and explain what you have written here. They will then process your complaint and keep you informed. That is the way it goes and that is of course always very annoying. Furthermore, the people of Vodafone Community cannot do much for you. This really needs to be handled and processed by the right department.

I had this message translated from Dutch to English via Google. Apologies if there are errors or mistakes!

Bekijk in context

1 Reactie 1
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11820Posts
  • 3472Oplossingen
  • 3098Likes

Hi @Baudiry 
Welcome to the customers help customers Community of Vodafone.

This is a customer help customer community and that means I can't look for you in the system to help you. I have read your message and I understand that you are starting to get a little tired of it and that you would like action from Vodafone so that you know where you stand.

I also understand that an investigation is now underway and that Vodafone can only notify you once this investigation has been completed. The fact that PostNL is now included is of course quite annoying because Vodafone also has to wait for that. If you have already created a case by submitting a complaint online, Vodafone will notify you as soon as they know more. If you have not yet created a case, I would file a complaint via the website and explain what you have written here. They will then process your complaint and keep you informed. That is the way it goes and that is of course always very annoying. Furthermore, the people of Vodafone Community cannot do much for you. This really needs to be handled and processed by the right department.

I had this message translated from Dutch to English via Google. Apologies if there are errors or mistakes!

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic