atul1008

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Lost Order for an additional subscription

I am an existing subscriber of Vodafone and I placed an Online order through vodafone.nl for an additional subscription with a Handset (iPhone 6S Space Grey 16GB with 1 GB Data and 150 minutes free calls and free unlimited SMS). The order took me to my Bank website and I paid the Handset amount (220,24 Euros) using iDEAL. The Bank successfully completed the transaction and took me back to Vodafone website. Now the fun started. The Vodafone website did not give me any confirmation, no order number, and no email. However the amount is debited from my account and the transaction details shows Vodafone with the IBAN, an Order number, etc. I called the Customer Service next day and they said sometimes it takes a day or two to "refresh"! So I waited for 4 days and called again. They cannot find any details! After chasing for 2 more days, I visited the local Vodafone shop. They said they cannot help me and I have to call the Customer service. Yet again I caleld them today and they said they will ask their "internal teams" to search for the transaction and what happened! Now I have also sent them an email with the entire text of the bank transaction.
Has anyone else also faced a similar issue? How was it resolved? After this experience, I dont want the additional subscription from Vodafone. I just want my money back and I can order from another Porvider.
Thanks for any pointers.
3 Reacties 3
Marc
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 7269Posts
  • 231Oplossingen
  • 344Likes
atul1008, welcome to our Vodafone Forum! This is very strange, indeed. I have not experienced it before, but also our systems can make mistakes. Hopefully it will be recovered quickly. We cannot check this through the Forum. The topic will therefore be closed soon.
Marc
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 7269Posts
  • 231Oplossingen
  • 344Likes
Topic closed.
Marc
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 7269Posts
  • 231Oplossingen
  • 344Likes
Archived.
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic