chris21

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

I have Reception but internet and dial does not work in many places

Hi I have a problem with my connections in the certain locations.

I live in center of Amsterdam, and i work in Dam, when i'm in the shop (bijenkorf) especially 2nd and 3rd floor i still have reception but i can't connect to internet. I don't get notifications, i don't get calls. I called customer service a few times they all said "oh sir there is no problem at all". so i asked my friends who has vodafone also, and they have the SAME ISSUE. So i wanted to cancel my contract because im not able to use my phone, it happens in many places. In Pıjp, in Spuistraat, Dam, some shops infront of or inside. It is like blind spot. But i was using other provider i did not exprienced at all. Because you have reception but you can't connect. And again it is not about my settings, it is all about vodafone because we checked 8 different people in the same locations. They also complain about this issue.

I also have really low reception in my building.

So I want to cancel my contract without paying rest of it(sim-only) because im not able to use it because of this issue. for canceling with fee only is kind of a penalty because of vodafone's service. So i would stay with vodafone but because of this issue im not able to use it and this case i want to cancel it without paying rest of the months.

how would you help me this?

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11846Posts
  • 3485Oplossingen
  • 3103Likes

Hi @chris21 

of course always very annoying if you don't have coverage. inside a home, shop or office your range may be less, outside it should be better. Vodafone recommends using 4G over WiFi for indoor use.

If you have complaints, it is better to submit a complaint online via the complaints form. Vodafone cannot help you via the community. if you fill in and send the form, it will be sent to the right department and you will receive a message back within 5 to 10 days. Please note, during the upcoming holidays it may take longer!

using Google translate!

Bekijk in context

1 Reactie 1
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11846Posts
  • 3485Oplossingen
  • 3103Likes

Hi @chris21 

of course always very annoying if you don't have coverage. inside a home, shop or office your range may be less, outside it should be better. Vodafone recommends using 4G over WiFi for indoor use.

If you have complaints, it is better to submit a complaint online via the complaints form. Vodafone cannot help you via the community. if you fill in and send the form, it will be sent to the right department and you will receive a message back within 5 to 10 days. Please note, during the upcoming holidays it may take longer!

using Google translate!

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic