Maria Luisa

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

First invoice

Good afternoon, I still don’t understand why charging almost three times the amount of my monthly cost. I purchased Sim Only card in the beginning of April; 20GB data. I understand the cost for the 1st factuur might be higher but still I don’t get it why so much higher. I also have Ziggo and thought the monthly cel phone line cost would be 22 Euros. Can you help me understand? My number is (mobiel nummer verwijderd door moderator). Thank you! 

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11836Posts
  • 3482Oplossingen
  • 3099Likes

Hi @Maria Luisa 
I understand that you have Vodafone & Ziggo but you have not yet received your discount? are the details at Vodafone & Ziggo the same? 

If your address details are not the same, you will not receive a discount. Check your details at My Vodafone and also do this via My Ziggo. If this information is correct, please contact Vodafone customer service to see if they can look into it and if they can help you get the discount.

Bekijk in context

3 Reacties 3
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11836Posts
  • 3482Oplossingen
  • 3099Likes

Hi @Maria Luisa 
I understand that you have Vodafone & Ziggo but you have not yet received your discount? are the details at Vodafone & Ziggo the same? 

If your address details are not the same, you will not receive a discount. Check your details at My Vodafone and also do this via My Ziggo. If this information is correct, please contact Vodafone customer service to see if they can look into it and if they can help you get the discount.

Spara

Raadgever
  • 76Posts
  • 14Oplossingen
  • 39Likes

You'll always pay the bill 1 month in advance. So at the end of April, you'll pay for May (22e) plus April (less than 22e) since that's your first month, and the activation costs (25e). I think that's why you've paid almost three times the normal price.

As @Energieboy says, you can check the bill in the My Vodafone app

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3033Posts
  • 891Oplossingen
  • 1031Likes

Hi @Maria Luisa 
Welcome to the Vodafone Community. 

I can imagine that you want to know why your invoice is much higher then expected! You can check your invoice simply in your My Vodafone account. Did you already check it? If so, please let me know if there are any uncertainties. 

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic