paula.feltes

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Alles in 1 Wereld bundel - Brazil out of the list?

Dear sir/madam,

I make use of the Alles in 1 Wereld bundel since I travel often. Last September I went to Brazil to visit my family and as soon as I entered in the country I received the welcome message from Vodafone providing information over the "beneficial Alles-in-1 op reis World Tarrifs". For 5 euros, I would get 30 min for calling and receiving calls, 30 SMS and 30 MB usage in days of usage.

According to Vodafone website, this is the information displayed:

Alles in 1 Wereld en Alles in 1 Wereld XL zijn BloX die je gebruikt buiten de EU (zie lijst met 'Rest van de wereld' landen). Je krijgt een dagbundel met minuten, sms'jes en MB's. 

De Alles-in-1 Wereld Dagbundel staat aan bij de start van je Vodafone abonnement. Je betaalt alleen wanneer je de bundel gebruikt. Dus je hoeft de bundel niet telkens aan of uit te zetten. 

Wil je de Alles in 1 Wereld (XL) Dagbundel helemaal niet gebruiken dan kun je deze uitzetten, bijvoorbeeld via MyVodafone. Dan gelden de standaard tarieven voor gebruik in het buitenland.

• De bundel start op het moment dat je de bundel aanzet in My Vodafone. Is dit bijvoorbeeld om 13:00 uur 's middags? Dan kun je deze bundel de rest van de dag (t/m 23:59 uur Nederlandse tijd) gebruiken
  • De bundel vervalt om 00.00 uur Nederlandse tijd
  • Zorg ervoor dat de optie 'roaming' aanstaat op je toestel. Anders kun je de bundel niet gebruiken
  • Gebruik je de BloX een dag niet? Dan betaal je 'm ook niet. Wel zo eerlijk. Let er wel op dat je de BloX ook activeert op het moment dat je buiten de EU een telefoongesprek aanneemt of als je smartphone automatisch software updatet, synchroniseert of je een app-notificatie ontvangt
  • BloX écht niet meer nodig? Dan zet je 'm gewoon weer uit
  • Je kunt bellen, sms'en en internetten met deze bundels in de landen die vallen onder 'Rest van de wereld'
Dit zijn de 'rest van de wereld' landen en gebieden

• Afghanistan, Alandeilanden, Algerije, Amerikaans Samoa, Amerikaanse Kleinere Afgelegen Eilanden, Amerikaanse Maagdeneilanden, Anguilla, Antigua En Barbuda, Argentinië, Armenië, Aruba, Australië, Azerbeidzjan
  • Bahama's, Bahrein, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius en Saba, Bosnië En Herzegovina, Botswana, Bouveteiland, Brazilië, Britse Gebieden In De Indische Oceaan, Britse Maagdeneilanden, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burundi

For my surprise, I had quite a high bill with costs of 60 euros for using 48 MB on the day that I arrived in Brazil to notify my family.

While asking the 24/7 support service of Vodafone (which I was very poorly treated), I received the explanation that Brazil IS NOT included in the coverage of the Alles in 1 Wereld and therefore my bill was correct. However, I would like to know why I received an SMS of Vodafone when I entered the country explaining the advantages of using the bundle in the country and also why I see Brazil as one of the "rest of the world" countries that I can use it, and anyway I was charged higher tariffs. Customer service support also told me I would get a warning once I reached 80% of the data limit I could use, I never received this notification.

I would really appreciate some help with this matter, or at least an explanation of why I am receiving contradicting information from Vodafone.

Thank you in advance!

Best wishes,

Paula

1 Reactie 1
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3046Posts
  • 897Oplossingen
  • 1031Likes

Hi @paula.feltes 

I can imagine that you are suprised when you receive a higher bill. In Brazil you can't use the data of your subscription, because we don't have a roaming agreement with them for this. That's the reason why you need a bundle, Alles-in-1-Wereld (XL). You can use this bundle in Brazil. So it's not strange that you receive a text message with the benefits of this bundle when you entered Brazil. You can only use/activate this bundle 1 time a day.

You used this bundle on 22 September. However, your invoice is higher because you used much more data on this day then is included in this bundle. When you use more data, this will be charged as additional costs outside your bundle. 

You can see that the first 30 MB isn't charged because of the Alles-in-1 Wereld bundle: 

Like I mentioned before, you used more data on this day then included in this bundle. This is been charged on your invoice for € 50 ex BTW ( This is € 60,50 including BTW)

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic