Metka

Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

Abonnement voor kinderen

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have ‘Red Unlimited’ and I'd like to know if there is possibility to share it with my kids (13 and 10 years old)? At the moment they have prepaid numbers.

met vriendelijke groet,
Metka

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11783Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes

Hi @Metka 
Welcome to the customers help customers Community of Vodafone.

It is not possible to share your data with other subscriptions and / or prepaid users. Unlimited is your own subscription and only you can use it. I assume you have enough information with this.

Bekijk in context

7 Reacties 7
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11783Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes

Hi @Metka 
Welcome to the customers help customers Community of Vodafone.

It is not possible to share your data with other subscriptions and / or prepaid users. Unlimited is your own subscription and only you can use it. I assume you have enough information with this.

Metka
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

Hi @Energieboy

Thank you for your quick reply.

Do you maybe know if there is some ‘abonnement’ for kids/teenagers?

Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11783Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes

What you could do is switch with your own Unlimited subscription to a Red Together subscription. You can also join 2 subscriptions, Red Together Extra, and then you use 1 large data bundle together.

These must all be requested under 1 customer number, and then under your own name, because your children are probably not over 18 years old, and then you can use 1 large data bundle together.

If you also have Ziggo you will get 200GB to use every month. If you don't have Ziggo, it is 100GB per month. So then you get 3 subscriptions per month and those 3 can make up everything from 1 bundle. More information can be found on this page: https://www.vodafone.nl/together/.

Cost:
If you are not a Ziggo customer, you pay 65 euros per month and you get 100GB to share with each other.

If you are a Ziggo customer, you pay 55, - euros per month and you have 200GB to share with each other.

If you want to know more about this, or speak to someone who can help you with converting or adding new subscriptions, please contact customer service: 0800 - 020 00 56

Sharon
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 3523Posts
  • 215Oplossingen
  • 439Likes

Hi @Metka,

Was the information Energieboy provided, helpfull? Or can we be of any further assistance? 

Metka
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

Hi @Sharon Vodafone 

Yes, it was helpful.  If I got it correctly I just need to make another subscription (Red Together extra) for two phone numbers (my kids are 13 and 10 years old). So my number will still be on Red Unlimited and I'll pay 32 € + 20 € (we have Ziggo) = 52 €/month all together. Is this correct?

Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11783Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes

Hi @Metka 

No, you are not right. You cannot add Red Together Extra to your Red Unlimited! You can keep a Red Unlimited subscription, but you cannot put a Red Together Extra on it. You will have to take out a Red Together subscription yourself (so switch from Unlimited to Together) and then take 2 Red Together Extra subscriptions. Or you stay with your Red Unlimited and you take out a Red Together subscription for child 1 and a Red Together Extra subscription for child 2 (but you have to put them in your own name because they are still too young!)

If you stay with Red Unlimited, the total costs are as follows:
(if I use the prices of the website, I don't know what price you have agreed)

Red Unlimited (33, - euro) + Red Together + Red Together Extra (42,50 euro) = 75,50 euro

or

If you stop with Red Unlimited and go to Together, the total costs are:
Red Together (you) + Red Together Extra + Red Together Extra (55,- euro) = 55,- euro

With Unlimited you have Unlimited Data and with Red Together and Extra you have 200GB to share with 3 people. 

I have the feeling that you don't quite know what to buy yet. It therefore seems best to me that you visit a Vodafone store. You can explain everything perfectly and put everything next to each other. Then you have an overview and you know what to take.

Really, my advice is to stop by a Vodafone store.

Metka
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

Thank you very much. I’ll stop by a Vodafone store. 

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic