MJTh

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

how do I know what is my eSIM pin?

I have my new S24 Ultra and have been happily using it until today it says for security reasons it requires me to enter my PIN intermittently when using biometrics. I have no PIN that I am aware of. Quite upset I did try the default an I assure you have not changed it and am now locked out of my phone Have I lost then all my data if I have to do a factory reset?  My old phone I have already factory reset so I can sell it so can no longer link back to it for data transfer via smart link 😭

2 Reacties 2
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11983Posts
  • 3504Oplossingen
  • 3129Likes

You really don't have to reset your phone to factory settings. You can find your eSIM PIN code, if you need it, in My Vodafone. Go to My Vodafone via your browser and you can find your eSIM details there, including your PUK code, if necessary. If you can't figure it out at all, go to a Vodafone store and they can help you there.

MJTh
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Hi Energyboy.  yes i saw that  and I saw where it gives my QR code and says Enter the code below when prompted for the confirmation code or ePIN. Twice I entered that number but my phone still won't accept it, It says incorrect pin code and I am now on wait 60 minutes before next try 😭 Any ideas?

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic