Raffi1989

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

sms problem

hi there ,, 

i live in netherlands and get my new iphone 5 from vodafone before 10 days ago ,, and it seems to be i am not reciving sms from outside netherland my friends are texting me but i am not reciving there messages ,, i dont have that problem with local numbers ( inside nederland ) so pls help me 😞
3 Reacties 3
Maartje
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 2859Posts
  • 180Oplossingen
  • 208Likes
Raffi1989 schreef:
hi there ,,

i live in netherlands and get my new iphone 5 from vodafone before 10 days ago ,, and it seems to be i am not reciving sms from outside netherland my friends are texting me but i am not reciving there messages ,, i dont have that problem with local numbers ( inside nederland ) so pls help me 😞
Hi Raffi,

Could you tell us from which country you want to receive text messages? There's a possibility that we don't have a roaming contract with that specific country. Could you also tell us which network they're connected to?
Raffi1989
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
hi thank you for replay i am not recieving messages from germany and UK and many other places my friends in germany they are with O2 but others i dont have any idea 
Arina
Expert
Expert
  • 2268Posts
  • 236Oplossingen
  • 126Likes
Hi Raffi, are you able to recieve txt messages from Dutch numbers? Because then we can figure out where the problem must be. Can you still call and use data?
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic