radaway

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

mobile data dongle for my laptop

Hi Please reply in 'het nederlands' 🙂
I am new here and Pardon my english please 🙂
I am moving home from castricum in holland to Utrecht shortly.
However there's a gap of 2 months that I will be living with someone else before the Utrecht home is available to me.
These 2 months I want to manage the internet with a data dongle ( attach to my laptop and interenet anywhere in NL ).
My query is:

A) does vodafone have such a mobile dongle in their repertoire ?

B) If Yes, then can I just pay on a monthly basis and be free to cancel the membership whenever I want ( rather than going for a full year or so ). A monthly subscription is what I am basically looking for.

any ideas here will be appreciated . If someone can send me a handy link , even thats good 🙂
Oh btw I can read and understand 'nederlands' , so replies in NL is no issue here for me 🙂

Thx.

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Babylonier
Expert
Expert
  • 569Posts
  • 13Oplossingen
  • 6Likes
Only Vodafone seems to have options for internet by dongle on monthly base.
More information see < HERE >
But keep in mind the very low data-limit.

More options see < HERE > and < HERE > but those options are on yearly base.
I think it is far better to make a deal with the people you are living in the house during
2 months, by using their WiFi. Other solution by free WiFi in several cafés and restaurants.
But could be costly by all the drinks and food those places expecting you are willing to spend. :S

Bekijk in context

2 Reacties 2
Babylonier
Expert
Expert
  • 569Posts
  • 13Oplossingen
  • 6Likes
Only Vodafone seems to have options for internet by dongle on monthly base.
More information see < HERE >
But keep in mind the very low data-limit.

More options see < HERE > and < HERE > but those options are on yearly base.
I think it is far better to make a deal with the people you are living in the house during
2 months, by using their WiFi. Other solution by free WiFi in several cafés and restaurants.
But could be costly by all the drinks and food those places expecting you are willing to spend. :S
davod10

Gedreven Meedenker
  • 2448Posts
  • 57Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
For WiFi hotspot : www.hotspotsvinden.nl/zoeken/ (at 'WI-FI hotspots zoeken' type 'utrecht' and click 'ga')
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic