ixuss

Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

about apple watch ultra 2 delivery

Hi, i have ordered apple watch ultra 2 2 weeks ago. Watch was in the stock, 1 day later system said must wait 3-5 days. After 3 day almost every ultra watchs are on the stock again according to the system. 

This is my order nummer 445823041.

Two days ago system says we are working on your orders, today says we need more information !

what is the problem ? do you have it in your stock or not ?

no need to play with us who has ordered to waiting so long. 

what kind of information you need about ? every details about my, can check on papers you signed to me. 

Also you have send a SMS, you will get your order end of 51. week 

please let me know asap.

maybe your answer will help us who have ordered before.

Thank you.

i can wait couple days, then if not get the watch i will get this watch from ODIDO. They says, you can get the watch from our stores ! 

4 Reacties 4
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3053Posts
  • 898Oplossingen
  • 1032Likes

Hi @ixuss 

When I check your order for the Apple Watch I see the notification that additional information for the credit check is required. This order will not be processed. I also see the following note: Your application is approved as soon as you submit a new application and pay the full smartwatch amount immediately during the application. You can do this by submitting a new application and paying the full smartwatch amount immediately.

For more information, please contact our department Status Order on 0800-0560. 

ixuss
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Ok, what is the next step ? who is going to ask additional information ?

Vodafone or other credit company wants to know if i can pay the 32 euro per month, correct ? 

we just want to buy watch, not a car. not supposed to be hard like this. 

Anyway, if a person who needs extra information will not contact to me, please cancel my order. You can keep 0.48 euro while i paid buying online.

Thank you

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3053Posts
  • 898Oplossingen
  • 1032Likes

Only the department Status Order can change or cancel your order. Please contact them on 0800-0560.

ixuss
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

ok, i will stop these conversation. i can find these informations on the web, you are not helping to me.

If you are here to help us, can redirect to or call another worker in Vodafone, because we can not reach them. 

thinking a buy watch from Vodafone is my regret. i will buy from ODIDO or Mediamarkt does not matter.

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic