JustinKM

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Vodafone incompetence, refusal, and lack of know how

1) I wanted to switch from a Contract back to Prepaid, so I called in at the end of August to switch back to Prepaid, and the woman explained that I had to "wait a month", and that my contract would change to zero euro contact. 

2) I waited until the beginning of October (I waited 1 month), and went into the Vodafone store.  I was informed that the only way for me to switch to prepaid was to purchase a Prepaid card, and that I would have to "go on the website to and fill out the form to keep my original number". 

3) I went of the website, as directed, and the website did not work properly.

4) I called into Vodafone after experiencing a problem with the website, and I experienced frequent transfers to different departments. I spoke with at least 6 different people. No one in Vodafone knew what they were doing, and every person (literally) that I talked to would pass me off onto another department.  At one point it appeared that I was cut off, and I had to call back several time. 

5) After being transferred from department to department and explaining my situation to many different people at Vodafone, I finally was transferred to a department that said they would help me.  They did not help me. Everything we discussed over the telephone did not happen.  I was told that my Contract was "switched back to Prepaid", and it was not.  Keep in mind I already was informed that I had to by another Prepaid card from the representative at the Vodafone shop.

6) I went back to the Vodafone shop where I was informed that I "had signed up for a new contract" which was "a zero Euro contract".  I informed the representative that my Contract was suppose to be switched back to Prepaid, as directed by Vodafone customer service on the telephone. 

7) The Vodafone representative at the Vodafone shop went into the website and helped me keep my same number, and informed me that I had to wait another monthI informed him that I should not be bound by such a clause in the agreement, because I specifically requested and was informed that my service would be "switch back to prepaid" starting the beginning of October.  So, I have to pay another month of my previous contract, even though I made a verbal agreement with Vodafone back in August.  I already waited the required month, and I am forced to wait another month.  I should not be bound by such a clause is Vodafone is exclusively at fault and misdirected, misinformed, and did not properly halt my contract, as previously requested. 

In conclusion, Vodafone is responsible, and it appears that no employee at Vodafone knows how to deal with this, nor do they appear to care.  I recommend immediately leaving Vodafone if this problem persists.  Either Vodafone changes their way on properly informing, dealing with, and handling customer accounts or you as the customer should switch mobile phone providers. 

Sincerely,

Justin KM

1 Reactie 1
Arina
Expert
Expert
  • 2268Posts
  • 236Oplossingen
  • 126Likes
Hey Justin,

I can totally understand your dissapointment here and I agree that you should not wait another month if that is what you agreed upon in august.

Could you please contact my colleagues at our@VodafoneNL twitter or Facebook accounts? They are my direct colleagues so I will inform them to help you. You could send the link to this topic to them so you don't have to explain the situation again 🙂
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic