A good customer

Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Unable to activate OneNumber; error NE105

Hi, the only reason I decided to purchase an apple watch from my service provider, Vodafone, was thanks to the announcement that apple watch esims are now supported in NL.

Since receiving my watch a couple of weeks ago, I have not been able to activate my OneNumber. I have engaged with your colleagues through the chat service numerous times but no resolution. The first response was that the issue would be resolved in 2 business days and then, upon further enquiry, I was told I need to wait 10 business days. In my opinion, this is really unacceptable given the digital age we live in. 

Help to continue being a happy customer 😀 

Thanks!

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3053Posts
  • 898Oplossingen
  • 1032Likes

Hi @A good customer 
I just received the update that it's been resolved. You can now activate OneNumber 🙂

Bekijk in context

6 Reacties 6
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3053Posts
  • 898Oplossingen
  • 1032Likes

Hi @A good customer, goodmorning and welcome to the Vodafone Community. 

I'm very curious which error you get to see when you want to activate OneNumber? Can you please tell me? And can you also add your personal information in your Community profile? Then I can look up your data in our system 🙂 

A good customer
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Hi, this is what I get and I have tried all the instructions, i.e. software update etc.

IMG_6610.jpeg

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3053Posts
  • 898Oplossingen
  • 1032Likes

Hi @A good customer 
Thankyou for adding this information. The error message: Vodafone OneNumber cannot be combined with another service you already have (error code NE105). I have seen this error before on the Community. You do not have any additional services active, but in this case something goes wrong somewhere in the backend. I have logged a ticket for this error message. This is generally resolved within a few days and you should then be able to order OneNumber without any problems. Feel free to try again in 2 (working)days and if I receive an update from the ticket in the meantime, you will of course hear from me again!

A good customer
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Thanks for looking into it.

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3053Posts
  • 898Oplossingen
  • 1032Likes

Hi @A good customer 
I just received the update that it's been resolved. You can now activate OneNumber 🙂

A good customer
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Hi Cecilia,

Thank you, yes, it's working like a charm. Really appreciate your help and support.

Wishing you a great week ahead!

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic