Yelofkram

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Subscription rules on website

Can you please send me the link on you website that outlines in detail rules around upgrading subscriptions?

I mistakenly chose SMART L instead of RED ESSENTIAL and when renewing subscription and Vodafone staff have informed me that under no circumstances can this change be made fro three months.

New phont received Friday afternoon, Vodafoen contaced first thing Monday morning as number I was given on the Fraiday was unavailble over the weekend. I was told to pack up phone , send it back and cancel orde and a new one would be made.
Not only was this a huge inconvenience but the new order would have been outside the date requirements for the free Sofort camera offer that came with the P10.
Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Yelofkram
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
Apologies that should be the RED ABONNEMENT, the equivalent current subscripstion of what I had been on since 2012.

Bekijk in context

2 Reacties 2
Yelofkram
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
Apologies that should be the RED ABONNEMENT, the equivalent current subscripstion of what I had been on since 2012.
NetwerkFreak
Expert
Expert
  • 1397Posts
  • 45Oplossingen
  • 200Likes
Dear Yelofkram

Unfortunately, this problem can only be solved through the help desk. At the forum no one has access to your information.

you could find the information about changing your subscription over here:
https://www.vodafone.nl/support/abonnement-en-rekening/wijzigen.shtml

Only switching between subscription profiles "Smart" to "Red", is not a standard procedure. That's why there are no "rules" and was the method so devious.

I could only advice you, to call directly with the "sales" department of Vodafone.

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic