Ibrahim6461

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Structurele problemen met netwerk

Dear Sir/Madam,
My case number is 109864684. My mobile number is . Few days ago I forwarded a complain about my abonement not being able to call to Sierra Leone. Today, 06/02/2015, I went to one of your agencies in Den Bosch Centrum to further explain my problem to them. The agent called you and explained the situation. After his explanation, you promised to give him a feedback after reseaching the issue. Whilst waiting for his call, I telephoned the agent where I got the subcription from to make an inquiry about the situation. What I got from him is that, Vodafone doesn't sign contract with ten (10) countries in the world, of which Sierra Leone is one of them. The agent was also shock because he never knew this before. So, as it is now. I would like to stop the contract with you immediately and see where we can work together. I can't continue with a subscription that is making me spend a lot of money. I have to be always buying cards to call to my country. Besides, emergencies may come at the middle of the night. And if there is no credit on the other phone, then I can't do nothing to communicate. This happens a lot. It's really very frustrating for me. I want to enjoy my sucription with you and not to be frustrated and spends a lot of money. Please advise what and what to do to end up the contract.

I thank you for your understanding and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Ibrahim Kamara
Post edited by Moderator Per: mobile number deleted due to privacy policy.
3 Reacties 3
Per
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 803Posts
  • 78Oplossingen
  • 112Likes
Hello @Ibrahim6461

Thank you for your message.
First of all I edited it because you mentioned a mobile number. We do not want this information on our forum due to our privacy policy (I deleted the mobile number).

It is true that we do not have a contract with Sierra Leone. This country can not be reached from the Dutch Vodafone network.
I heard from the colleagues of Vodafone Webcrew that they gave you this information already.
As far as we know it is not possible to cancel the contract due to this reason. Sorry for that.
Regards, Per

RuudNL

Liefhebber
  • 650Posts
  • 17Oplossingen
  • 125Likes
Not being able to call using your subscription seems a valid reason to cancel a contract to me. The website shows a € 1,32 per minute rate for calling to Sierra Leone with no mention of a calling bar. Seems to me that Vodafone should fix this.

If it's about fraud prevention, you could whitelist accounts like Ibrahim's to enable them to call to these countries.

I'm also curious as to what other countries cannot be called from VF-NL. Or if it's possible to roam on a mobile network in these countries.
Maartje
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 2859Posts
  • 180Oplossingen
  • 208Likes
If you've specifically asked for this when you've signed the contract, you can ask our complaint department to terminate the contract. However, I can't guarantee that this will happen.

You can fill in the feedback form on our website: www.vodafone.nl/feedback.
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic