Pretty annoyed

Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Sim card does not work

I am changing from a prepaid to a subscription with a phone (that magically arrived the day after I asked for information and was told that no phone was coming my way-one month later than the payment) and even though it says that the sim card is activated already, it does not work. My old sim card was supposed to stop working tomorrow and instead stopped working now. Then, the chat cuts me off saying that it is "protecting privacy" when the account is not in my name (?! It is). Now the only chance I have to get support is this forum, and a phone number. How am I supposed to call the client service with both sims not working?

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Pretty annoyed
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Only now started working by itself! Case solved but hopefully not closed. A better customer service would be appreciated in the future!

Bekijk in context

4 Reacties 4
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11781Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes

Hoi @Pretty annoyed customer 
Welcome to the customers help customers Community of Vodafone.

I cannot help you with everything because I am also a customer and cannot look into the Vodafone system. However, things have gone wrong and I understand the privacy rules, they simply have to comply with them.

Because I am not working at Vodafone, I cannot help you. Fortunately, Vodafone employees are present and they visit the community every day to see if there are people with questions that you have now, and they are happy to help.

Make sure you have entered a number of details in your profile settings (here on the community). Which data? your postcode / house number, date of birth, telephone number and the last 4 digits of your IBAN. If you have entered these in the settings, then it will be fine. If you want to know where you can enter this, see this topic: https://forum.vodafone.nl/tips-tricks-67/extra-hulp-van-een-vodafone-medewerker-moderator-301079

But do not post information HERE on the community, because this community is open to read. So really only adjust with your settings! See the link above how to do.

Lycke
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 1103Posts
  • 199Oplossingen
  • 333Likes

Hey @Pretty annoyed customer . Welcome here!

Wow, i get why you are annoyed. Things diddn't work out the way they suppose to. 

Instead of investigating what went wrong, i checked when your new subscription will be activated. This is the most important for now, i figuered. And i have good news, the activation should take place today around 12:30. Don't keep pinpointed ont he exact minute. Could be a little bit earlier or later, but the subscription will be activated in a bit :-). 

Will you keep us updated? 

Pretty annoyed
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
Lycke Vodafone wrote:

Hey @Pretty annoyed customer . Welcome here!

Wow, i get why you are annoyed. Things diddn't work out the way they suppose to. 

Instead of investigating what went wrong, i checked when your new subscription will be activated. This is the most important for now, i figuered. And i have good news, the activation should take place today around 12:30. Don't keep pinpointed ont he exact minute. Could be a little bit earlier or later, but the subscription will be activated in a bit :-). 

Will you keep us updated? 

Thanks for checking! Only receive an email one hour ago that my account is being update, still both SIM cards unavailable! 

Pretty annoyed
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Only now started working by itself! Case solved but hopefully not closed. A better customer service would be appreciated in the future!

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic