bfrankphoto

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Sending Texts Overseas

Our family just joined the Red Together plan after we moved here from the US. Does it cost money to send text messages to the US while we are in Netherlands? What if we send text messages with pictures? I don’t know where to look on the site for that information. Thanks!

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
SamsungExpert
Super Expert
Super Expert
  • 4686Posts
  • 439Oplossingen
  • 899Likes

Hi @bfrankphoto ,

Welcome in The Netherlands!

Abour your subscription, it's possible to text to the US but it's not included in your subscription (you will be charged).

I would recommend you and others to use a messaging app, such as WhatsApp, Telegram, Slack, Messenger etc.. These services use internet, no costs for you and the recipient in the US.

Bekijk in context

4 Reacties 4
SamsungExpert
Super Expert
Super Expert
  • 4686Posts
  • 439Oplossingen
  • 899Likes

Hi @bfrankphoto ,

Abour your subscription, it's possible to text to the US but it's not included in your subscription (you will be charged).

I would recommend you and others to use a messaging app, such as WhatsApp, Telegram, Slack, Messenger etc.. These services use internet, no costs for you and the recipient in the US.

bfrankphoto
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
SamsungExpert wrote:

Hi @bfrankphoto ,

Thanks for the info! I suspected that was the case but wanted to confirm. Cheers!

SamsungExpert
Super Expert
Super Expert
  • 4686Posts
  • 439Oplossingen
  • 899Likes

Your welcome @bfrankphoto 

Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

Topic closed

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic