kong

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

SIMLOCK CHeck

hi after updating my iphone to 8.2.1 it is now simlocked. i am using my iphone for three years. i cannot fill the form on vodafone website because i dont have a dutch telefon number which is required for requisting a simlock code on vodafone website. i live in germany and it will be a great help if you do me this favour of checking my iphone for simlock this is the IMEI: 013051000686392 ICCID: 89492018145031125020
3 Reacties 3
SamsungExpert
Super Expert
Super Expert
  • 4686Posts
  • 439Oplossingen
  • 899Likes
Hi! @kong ,

Could you edit your post on the forum? If you do just delete the IMEI And ICCID those belong to you and not on the web ;), thank you!

If I understand you've bought the phone in The Netherlands but you are living in Germany? Let me know, we would like to help you further.
kong
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
Hi
Thanks for the answer
yes I bought it in the Netherlands and i live in Germany
After updating my phone to IOS 8.2.1 it display that the Iphone is Simlocked with Vodafone Nederlands.
I cannot check it on Vodafone website because i dont have a local Holland mobile number.
therefore if you help me to know that if it is locked or not.
I used it for long time with many other sim cards in Germany but after updating it is locked.
I cannot edit and remove my imei number because i dont know the dutch language.
thank you
Looking forward to your answer
Serkan B
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 4256Posts
  • 241Oplossingen
  • 733Likes
Can you sync your iPhone (again) with iTunes? This may provide a solution. Let us know!
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic