VicentePons

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Problem with cancellation of contract

Good morning all,

We have a problem with the cancellation of my contract and I hope you can give and explanation.
My girlfriend and me signed a contract with Vodafone in November 2012 in Amsterdam.
We are not living in Netherlands anymore, as we are in Spain since 2013, but we kept paying our contract as usual.

After two years, when the contract expired (one month before, to be precise), we sent a certified letter containing all the documents and the form you asked us. You got that letter, as we have the acknowledgment that you received it. But now you tell us we have to pay an amount, which is growing and growing and we don't know why. Isn't the account still cancelled? Why? The reference is: *edit moderator*.

Please, I would appreciate you to help us with this problem, as we would like to settle the matter.

Thanks for your time,

Vicente Pons

1 Reactie 1
Maartje
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 2859Posts
  • 180Oplossingen
  • 208Likes
Hi Vicente,

Unfortunately I cannot go into detail since this is a public forum where everyone can see the messages that we send to each other. If you need help with this matter, you can contact us by phone, Twitter, Facebook or the 24/7 chat. If you send this message to us, we can look into this matter.
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic