Pavlin

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Phone price not included in the monthly abonament?

Hello,

I have a 2 year company contract that expires this month.
I decided to move to another provider as the new Red plans are extremely expensive (I don't want to pay for something I'm not using - the unlimited calls and sms).
However it turns out I need to give a 3 months notice (I wonder why is this even allowed by the law) so for the next 3 months I'll be using your services after the original 24 months included in the contract.

I'm told that the base montly price will not change.
In my understanding the phone price is included in the base monthly price for the abonament.
This is obvious - when you go the website to buy a new abonament it will ask how much you want to pay in advance for the phone and the monthly amount will change accordingly.
So the price of the phone is included in the amount charged each of the 24 months.
What I expected is the base price now to go lower as I have allready payed all of those 24 parts.
However it is not the case and I'll start paying again - a second time, for that same phone.
Would you please explain that to me?
Thanks!

1 Reactie 1
Netwerker
Expert
Expert
  • 986Posts
  • 111Oplossingen
  • 401Likes
There is indeed a three months notice to end your company contract. That is the legal notice term for companies. Unfortunately that term is arranged in our Law. Telecommunicatie Wet.

That same Law tells us that contracts will continue automatically under the same terms and conditions and rates, when a notice is not sent to Vodafone in time.

So, the three month term starts when you send Vodafone a notice.

Vodafone
Attention: Klantenservice
P.O.Box 1500
6201 BM MAASTRICHT

Kind regards,

Netwerker
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic