memoit

Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 7Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

OneNumber gives error 'Waiting'

I have been using my esim in my apple watch for 5 months. Last week, I realized there is no sim connection in my apple watch. I tried couple of times to remove and add sim again (including a trial with vodafone employee) it stuck at "waiting" status. I'm attaching my screenshots. I'm waiting your quick resolution since I'm paying a service that I can't use.

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3454Posts
  • 1037Oplossingen
  • 1128Likes

Hi @memoit, welcome here. 

I'm sorry to read that the eSIM in your Apple Watch stopped working. If I understand correctly you see the error 'Waiting' in the configuration of the Apple Watch. I have seen this error before on the Community. In almost all cases the solution was to remove OneNumber, so you can activate it again. If it's okay for you I want to try this solution? Please let me know.

Bekijk in context

7 Reacties 7
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 12149Posts
  • 3539Oplossingen
  • 3159Likes

How annoying, a malfunction can of course always happen. During the weekend there is no one in the community to help you. Annoyingly, there is no employee present on Monday either. If you still want an answer tomorrow, you can call customer service or start a chat. But visiting a store is also an option, so they can immediately take a look with you and solve the problem.

Paying for something that doesn't work is always annoying. But what it is about seems to me to be the most important thing to know at the moment. As written, from Tuesday someone from Vodafone will be online again in the community and if you want to arrange it faster, call customer service on Monday or visit a Vodafone store.

memoit
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 7Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Thanks for the message. I visited a store yesterday and tried with a vf employee again. He told me if it does not work, I could come and we could create a case together. I tried my chance here before going to the store again.

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3454Posts
  • 1037Oplossingen
  • 1128Likes

Hi @memoit, welcome here. 

I'm sorry to read that the eSIM in your Apple Watch stopped working. If I understand correctly you see the error 'Waiting' in the configuration of the Apple Watch. I have seen this error before on the Community. In almost all cases the solution was to remove OneNumber, so you can activate it again. If it's okay for you I want to try this solution? Please let me know.

memoit
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 7Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Yes, I'm okay Cecilia

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3454Posts
  • 1037Oplossingen
  • 1128Likes

@memoit Thankyou for your quick reply! I just removed OneNumber. You now can activatie/order OneNumber again. Please give me an update when this is been done and if everything is working.

memoit
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 7Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Yes it works, thank you. Reactivating won't create double charge this month, will it?

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3454Posts
  • 1037Oplossingen
  • 1128Likes

@memoit No double charge, because the old subscription is been removed and the new one is activated today 🙂

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic