Marcelo

Ontdekker
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

New Device

Hello,
I have a 2 year unlimited Red plan, and I want to have a phone that is compatible with 5G internet. What should I do? The phone I have is mine.
Thanks

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

Hi @Marcelo,

Welcome to our community.

With Vodafone NEXT you can switch phones after 4 months during your contract. Handy when your current device is broken or lost. Or when you simply want the very latest smartphone.
Do you have Sim Only? Then you can switch to a subscription with a telephone after just 2 months. Keep your old mobile or trade it in to pay for your new phone.
If you pay monthly for your old phone, you buy it off in one go until the end date
As a result, the contract is broken and you can renew with a new device and subscription.
You can arrange this via 1201 (Choose the option orders in the menu and then Vodafone NEXT) or via the store.
This is possible from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm and Saturday from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm. You can read more about this here: http://voda.fo/ne/smtkt

Bekijk in context

3 Reacties 3
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

Hi @Marcelo,

Welcome to our community.

With Vodafone NEXT you can switch phones after 4 months during your contract. Handy when your current device is broken or lost. Or when you simply want the very latest smartphone.
Do you have Sim Only? Then you can switch to a subscription with a telephone after just 2 months. Keep your old mobile or trade it in to pay for your new phone.
If you pay monthly for your old phone, you buy it off in one go until the end date
As a result, the contract is broken and you can renew with a new device and subscription.
You can arrange this via 1201 (Choose the option orders in the menu and then Vodafone NEXT) or via the store.
This is possible from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm and Saturday from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm. You can read more about this here: http://voda.fo/ne/smtkt

Marcelo
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Perfect.
Thank you,

Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

Your welcome 🙂 Did you contact my colleagues and did they make you an offer with Vodafone Next?

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic