Shevchenko

Ontdekker
  • 6Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Money withdrawn from prepaid account while Unlimited bundle was connected

while unlimited was connected, money started to be withdrawn? after replenishment, it simply disappeared from the card, but did not arrive on the account??? Minus 60 euro 😞

Uitgelicht
Alex
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 243Reacties
  • 39Oplossingen
  • 96Likes

Hi @Shevchenko, @Anton Khviadyni,

We have received multiple examples of this and are looking into the situation. I added your complaints as well. As soon as we have more information, we'll share it.

(@Anton Khviadyni - Please try to translate any replies to English if possible, that way other visitors and/or customers can read or comment on it as well)

6 Reacties 6
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3547Posts
  • 1070Oplossingen
  • 1168Likes

Hi @Shevchenko, welcome.

I see the top-ups back. When you did a top-up the amount is added to you account. You often add the Unlimited Prepaid bundle (for 1 week) á € 14. However, when this bundle is been expired and removed, the remaining amount is been used for set up a data connection. This causes the amount to drop quickly. 

So the top-ups have been added correctly to your account. However, the amount has been dropped quickly because of setting up a data connection after the Unlimited bundle was expired/removed. In any case, be aware that you turn off mobile data on the last day of your bundle to avoid these costs in the future. I can imagine that you were suprised by this, so out of courtesy I added € 25 to your account. You can use this amount for adding a new Unlimited bundle. 

Shevchenko
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 6Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Thank you very much for your help! I can't understand only if the unlimited was valid until 06/27/2024 23:59, why was the money withdrawn at 18:00 on 06/27/2024?

Shevchenko
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 6Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Why block me again????? I have unlimited internet???? What’s happening???

Anton Khviadyni

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Шевченко привет. У меня тоже такая проблема. Тебе помогли? Как решить эту проблему?!

Alex
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 243Posts
  • 39Oplossingen
  • 96Likes

Hi @Shevchenko, @Anton Khviadyni,

We have received multiple examples of this and are looking into the situation. I added your complaints as well. As soon as we have more information, we'll share it.

(@Anton Khviadyni - Please try to translate any replies to English if possible, that way other visitors and/or customers can read or comment on it as well)

Shevchenko
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 6Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

If I understood correctly, "unlimited" Internet is only in NL. And in other countries it is limited to 25 GB? Why is this not described in detail when connecting the service? Such conditions do not suit me, it is a pity that I did not figure it out initially

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Polls
Wat vind jij het mooiste aan de iPhone 16 serie?

Uitgelicht topic