ladyleon

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Missing "International Assist" on iOs5?

Hi,

I have an iPhone 4s with iOs5 and I'm trying to find out how to activate 'International Assist" as an option under Settings/Phone

Apple have advised that the only reason it will not show as an option is because the carrier restricts it - can you please let me know if this can be unrestricted?  It's a very useful function to have and otherise I have to edit all of my address book entries manually ...

Thanks,

LL
2 Reacties 2
Iphoontje

Gedreven Meedenker
  • 15Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 3Likes
Hi!

Never knew this option was there 😉 Cant find it myself either. I googled a bit and found some info on the apple website about it. No idea why its not on there.. Maybe cause Vodafone NL is not a US carrier... To be honest, I would love this function as well! Cause it would help out a lot indeed when for example traveling back and forth from the US 😉

ps: page i found was here
Martin
Expert
Expert
  • 725Posts
  • 61Oplossingen
  • 97Likes
I have simply taught myself to always input then phone-entries as an international code.

For example: If a dutch friend of mine has the following phone number, 06-12345678, my entry in the phone will be +31 6 12345678.
Wherever I am in the world, I never have to edit anything, the number will always be dialed correctly.
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic