Netsi

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

I can make calls but can't accept, how to fix?

Hello,

I have 2 year vodafone subscription. I can make calls but when someone calls me it automatically take them to voice mail and only receive receive SMS indicating as a missed call.
Please help???
6 Reacties 6
Anonymous
Niet van toepassing
You can check my Vodafone (option voicemail) if you recieve a call it goes direct to your voicemail. The same thing you can also check in your phone under the thelephone and then options.
In you're phone you can also check if the option do not disturb is on.

Jackie
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 686Posts
  • 21Oplossingen
  • 63Likes
Hi Netsi , did you check the settings as Steven- advised you? Is the problem solved yet?
Netsi
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
Hi Jackie,

I did check my phone, unfortunately it didn’t solve my problem.
Still I am unable to receive calls. When someone calls me I receive a miscall or a voice mail, and for the caller it automatically takes him/her to voicemail.

Please can you help? I work during the day hence I couldn't find convenient time to call customer support.

Thank you,
Netsanet
Anonymous
Niet van toepassing
Unfortunately we cant go in the systems from here to check if something is wrong. You can call customer support for this 24/7.
You can also do a network check on: https://www.vodafone.nl/support/netwerk-en-dekking/ik-kan-niet-bellen-of-internetten.shtml
Nadia
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 730Posts
  • 20Oplossingen
  • 70Likes
have you been able to resolve the issue with the help of our Network Crew?
Jackie
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 686Posts
  • 21Oplossingen
  • 63Likes
Netsi , we haven't heard from you anymore. We'll close this topic within 48 hours, you won't be able to respond to it anymore after it's closed. We hope our Network Crew was able to solve the problem for you.
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic