Michael1450

Ontdekker
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Help in English please. Not registered to network abroad.

I am currently in the US. Google translate, not helped by poor data connection, is unable to handle the information on this forum so although my problem has been raised already, I can't find the answer. I am 'not registered to a network' - this is the message when I try to call. I need to use my Dutch Vodafone sim urgently to receive a security code from my bank. I cannot call from my American phone, the Fb browser site wouldn't allow me to message for some reason, you seem to be invisible if searched for in the Fb app, I don't use Twitter, and short of sending a handwritten letter I'm out of options. Can you help?
9 Reacties 9
Marc
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 7269Posts
  • 231Oplossingen
  • 344Likes
Michael1450, welcome to the Vodafone Forum. Is the network maybe manually set on Vodafone NL? Can you put the network selection on automatically, or search manually for a network?
Michael1450
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
I have tried this already.
Marc
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 7269Posts
  • 231Oplossingen
  • 344Likes
Michael1450, what happens when you manually search for a network?
Michael1450
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
Hi. It finds networks. Then when you request to register it claims the network will not allow it just unable to register. 🙂
Michael1450
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
although thr signal bar shows so must be registered
Sharon
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 3523Posts
  • 215Oplossingen
  • 440Likes
Hi Michael1450,

That is pretty weird. It sounds like maybe your number is disconnected from our network? Please try to send us a message through Facebook. I can not see the detailed information in our systems to help you with this. My colleagues from Social media can. Click on this link: https://www.facebook.com/VodafoneNL/ to send us a message!
Michael1450
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
Hi there, Thanks I have tried Facebook but no luck unfortunately (they can't figure it out). I'll just have to leave it until I'm back then get a new sim for next trip.

Sharon
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 3523Posts
  • 215Oplossingen
  • 440Likes
Okay Michael1450, that's unfortunate. We'll be glad to help you when you are back in the Netherlands, though!
Sietske
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 1394Posts
  • 51Oplossingen
  • 59Likes
Topic gesloten.
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic