carloconsolaro

Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

(English) Multisim: Red - 2 Vodafone Red super B

Hi, sorry for the English!

I have a Red - 2 Vodafone Red super B abbonament and I need a second sim, to be used only for internet (if possible).
How can I request it? How long it will take to be ready? Can I authorize a person to pick it up at the store (would be great at the vodafone shop in Wibautstraat, nearby Amstelstation) or you send it by mail only?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Carlo
Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Anonymous
Niet van toepassing
Dear@carloconsolaro,

You can request a multisim (only for data) by calling customer service. It will be automatically send to the address in your account.

Kind regards,
Stevied86

Bekijk in context

3 Reacties 3
Anonymous
Niet van toepassing
Dear@carloconsolaro,

You can request a multisim (only for data) by calling customer service. It will be automatically send to the address in your account.

Kind regards,
Stevied86
carloconsolaro
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
Hallo!

I received the sim only data at home, as requested, but my first sim has been deactivated by mistake.
I need to have it reactivated as soon as possible, as i cannot make any call right now.
I'm abroad right now, I'll come back to Holland next week (from monday to friday), and after I'm going abroad again, so I definitely need my first sim working.
How can I do?

Carlo
Anonymous
Niet van toepassing
Hey carloconsolaro,

The only thing what you can do is calle Vodafone with a different phone :0654500100
Or you can try to contact them trough the chat option.

Kind regards

Stevied86
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic