AMJB

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Cannot access voicemail or change settings

I cannot access my voicemail in any way.

• If I call 1233, I hear "Welcome to Vodafone Voicemail", then I hear a ringtone that never ends.
  • If I call 12331 or 12330, I hear "You will now be disconnected. Goodbye", then it disconnects.
  • If I go to My Vodafone > Profiel > Overzicht > Voicemail, I see the message "Je kunt je voicemail instellingen niet wijzigen."
I called Vodafone Support, but the person I spoke to also couldn't change any of my voicemail settings. She said she would send an email to IT Support about the problem, but I never heard back from Support, and the problem still exists weeks later.

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S5 and I have a Vodafone Red-3 E abonnement.

Please help!
4 Reacties 4
Anonymous
Niet van toepassing
That is indeed strenge, normally you can change the settings etc. The customer support can start a investigation why it doesn't work for our technical team.
Normally you can see the ticket from the investigation in my vodafone. The only thing what you can do is contact them, so you can ask if they already find a solution etc.
Unfortunately from here we can't go into the systems.
AMJB
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
Thank you, Steven. I don't have a ticket in My Vodafone, so I guess they didn't officially open one. I'll try calling customer support again.
Anonymous
Niet van toepassing
I hope they can fix it for you
Astrid
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 1746Posts
  • 107Oplossingen
  • 137Likes
topic closed
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic