chiuki

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Bad network coverage in Ijburg (Amsterdam)

For 3 years, the signal strength (outdoors) in Ijburg has been terrible. Everyone that I know who has Vodafone here complains. For 3 years there is no improvement, no discount for bad service, no promise to improve. There is no network outage or issue - this issue is constant and recognized as such by every support person I have asked about it.
I have bought (with my own money) a SignaalPlus device (Femtocel) but it also does not work - it will not register. Vodafone support has been no help (they tried many, many times, but no resolution). They promise the network team will "look into it and get back to me" but I am still waiting for a response or (best case scenario) a solution.

What can we do in Ijburg (besides taking my 3 phone numbers to another carrier - which I am happy to do if I can't get a solution from vodafone).

I currently have 3 open cases with support regarding this issue, but so far, no solution or advice on next steps.
5 Reacties 5
Thomas
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 428Posts
  • 21Oplossingen
  • 17Likes
Hi chiuki , I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing such problems with signal strength in IJburg.You mention that you already contacted customer support and you have 3 cases running.

Unfortunately at the moment you will have to wait for the result of these cases. Our Network Crew will look into the problem and check if there are options to improve our network on your location.

Jackie
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 686Posts
  • 21Oplossingen
  • 63Likes
chiuki , we will close this topic within 48 hours. You won't be able to respond to it afterwards. I hope you hear from our Network Crew soon.
chiuki
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
Somone from the network crew has called me and verified that there is what they called a "white spot" in this area. There is not much they can do to rectify the situation, but will work with (account holders) to come to a satisfactory compromise, possibly discounted fees and/or shortened contract periods.
Marc
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 7269Posts
  • 231Oplossingen
  • 344Likes
chiuki , that is indeed not a good situation! Hopefully there is a compensation possible.
Serkan B
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 4256Posts
  • 241Oplossingen
  • 733Likes
Topic closed.
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic