pierremmanuel

Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Any Vodafone Customer Service ?

- edit moderator - Removed personal data

Dear Vodafone Customer Service team,
The 2nd fo May 2014, my wife Ewa Perzyk contacted you by calling 1201 and informed you that we will move in France at last the 25th of May 2014. Therefore we requested you to end both our contract by this date.
As we are moving in France we are not going to use our Vodafone subscription anymore after the 25th of May 2014. Therefore we asked you to propose us a financial solution regarding the last months of contract between our date of leaving and the official end contract date ?
We already asked two times about this, and you replied to us that you are going to help us on that matter. But after calling two times the Vodafone Customer Service, you send to us two times the form for ending our contract which are already ended. We can see that there is no support on that matter.
We are aware that we can close our bank account and therefore Vodafone won’t be able to withdraw the monthly payment. Then we will be filed as a bad payer in your system and if we come back to The Netherlands we won’t be able to get any new contract.
We don’t want to do that ! We want to find a solution with the Customer Service.
But till now, the Vodafone Customer Service did not provide any Customer Service regarding our situation. This is NOT ACCEPTABLE !
Therefore if before the 25th of May 2014, the Vodafone Customer Service is not able to propose something in order to solve this situation, we will be forced by Vodafone to close our bank account.
Again we don’t want to do this but because our your no support, we will have to do it.
I am sending this email to the Vodafone Customer Service and therefore we have a proof of what we are asking you in your system and you will have to keep track of it and solve it.
I am looking forward to hear from the Vodafone Customer Service.

Best regards,

Pierre-Emmanuel Lemesle
8 Reacties 8
SamsungExpert
Super Expert
Super Expert
  • 4686Posts
  • 439Oplossingen
  • 899Likes
Hi! @pierremmanuel ,

Remove your private data from your message! We can't do anything with your private data on the Forum with helping you (we just only need a message ;)), but the Forum is open for everyone, means that everybody can see those messages!

@Maartje Zou je deze gegevens even willen verwijderen uit het bericht?
pierremmanuel
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
Ok private datas removed !

But that doesn't solve the problem the problem at all.

???
Per
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 803Posts
  • 78Oplossingen
  • 112Likes
Hello @pierremmanuel
Sorry to hear that things heven't been arranged. It's not possiblefor me to say where things went wrong.
When you leave the country. You can end the contract by paying the outstanding contract fee (until the end of the commitment) in.
It might be difficult to get everything arranged now before you go abroad. But we might try. Maybe it's best to call our customer service about that. Please dial 1201 to reach them.

Turloch

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
Hello, I just called 0800 0560 three times to cancel my monthly Vodafone subscription. I was put on hold each time for ten minues and no one picked up the phone. Can someone please assist to cancel my subscription?
Anonymous
Niet van toepassing
Dear Turloch

Unfortunately we can't do anything from here. This have to go trough customer services.
Trough www.vodafone.nl/support/contact you can see how you can contact customer service.

Kind regards,

Stevied86
Turloch

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
Dear Stevie,

That is where I went and was given two options to contact Customer Service 1) call the number 2) via this forum. As mentioned I called the number three times, was put on hold for ten minutes each time, and still have no contract cancelled. I am now working on this for a full hour....
It's terrible customer service.
Can you at the very least provide me another CS number to call?
Kind regards,
Turloch
robertwebbe

Gedreven Raadgever
  • 449Posts
  • 38Oplossingen
  • 167Likes
06-54 500 100
Marc
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 7269Posts
  • 231Oplossingen
  • 344Likes
Our customer service numbers are also listed on our website. To prevent double information I close this topic. This topic is eventually archived.
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic