Reageer en help mee
terraterra

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

second fraud atteption for 1 year from your company

Dear Vodafone,

I am writing to formally address a concerning issue regarding my account and services provided by your company. It appears that I am once again facing unjust billing practices.

On 10 October 2024, I received an invoice indicating that I exceeded my data allowance by 82GB. This claim is fraudulent, as my total data usage since 02 March 2024, across three SIM cards amounts to 184GB. Additionally, your electronic system has never indicated an excess in my data usage, nor does it show one currently.

Furthermore, I have experienced significant instability with my internet connection through Ziggo, with 73 disconnections in September totaling 44 hours and 29 disconnections from October 1 to October 10 totaling 34 hours. And problem is continue.

I would like to remind you that in April and May 2024, your company attempted to bill me for a nonexistent phone, which was stolen by your employees before delivery.

Given the circumstances, I kindly request the following:

1. A refund of 50% of the subscription fee for Ziggo communication services.
  2. In light of the repeated fraud attempts over the past ten months, I ask for a waiver of all charges for Ziggo and Vodafone services for the next 12 months at current rates.

Alternatively, I propose the following:

1. Immediate termination of both contracts and compensation of €10000 for the distress caused by these repeated fraud attempts.
  2. Should my concerns not be addressed, I will have no choice but to pursue legal action for compensation in the amount of €10000, along with the costs associated with legal representation.

I request that you consider my demands and respond by 25 October 2024. If I do not receive a satisfactory response, I will proceed with the unilateral termination of my contracts and initiate legal proceedings.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response.

3 Reacties 3
Ryan
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 82Posts
  • 6Oplossingen
  • 14Likes

Hello @terraterra That seems like quite a situation! For this i would like to take a look for myself from the accounts in question. Could you add the costumernumber from the Vodafone and Ziggo account via this page? Then it would be added to your prive data.

terraterra
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Added

Ryan
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 82Posts
  • 6Oplossingen
  • 14Likes

Thank you for sharing @terraterra!

First up, Vodafone.
There was a data usage in Germany around that period. Now fraud is a big word for the situation. We ping from the SIM card and the network that this usage is taking place. This cannot have been ghost usage. As my colleague had indicated, this is all registered from the network you were connected to.

Second, Ziggo.
I don't see any notifications from your Ziggo account that disruptions have been reported. Now that doesn't mean there was nothing! Only without a notification, we don't know what's going on and we can't claim compensation for this. We can send an engineer to check your connection and wiring. We have options for this between 8:00 and 13:00 or 12:00 and 18:00.

The consumption in the EU (outside the bundle) is registered with the SIM card. This has also been indicated before. For that reason we cannot reimburse this. These proposals are disproportionate. Furthermore, I think it is a pity that you include the loss of your device, since this was neatly resolved with you in May 2024 by means of a case.

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Polls
Wat vind jij het mooiste aan de iPhone 16 serie?

Uitgelicht topic