samilcan

Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Whats is the status of my order?

My order number is :  460868661

I replied the ID email and got "We have approved the order." answer.
But, my order status is: "Your order has been checked by us and is being further processed " for days 😕 
Could you please help me about it?

Kind regards,
Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3033Posts
  • 892Oplossingen
  • 1031Likes

Hi @samilcan 
I received an update. The order is been approved by credit assesment after sending your ID. However, The order remains stuck in the system. That's the reason why you still see: ''Your order has been checked by us and is being further processed ".

The department 'Status Order' can cancel this order and place a new one. This new order will then proceed without any problems. Unfortunately I can't do this for you through the Community. This needs to be done by 'Status Order'. Please call them on 0800-0560.

Bekijk in context

5 Reacties 5
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3033Posts
  • 892Oplossingen
  • 1031Likes

Hi @samilcan, welcome here. 

The order is been approved and the number is waiting for activation. Unfortunately I can't help you further with this, so I would advise you to call the department 'Status Order' for more information. You can call them on 0800-0560. 

samilcan
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Hi @Cecilia , 

Thanks for your quick response. 🙏 What was the "number is waiting for activation" actually mean? Is there any action to take from my side? 

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3033Posts
  • 892Oplossingen
  • 1031Likes

@samilcan To be honest, I don't know why you still see 'Your order has been checked by us and is being further processed ". When I check the order it gives the notification that the validation is been approved. Normally the order will then be processed in 2 working days. Our department 'Status Order' can provide more information about this, because they can also check the backend systems. I shared the number with you in my previous message. 

For now I just send an e-mail to the department, which received your  e-mail with the copy of your ID, to provide me with more information. If I hear from them, I will let you know.

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3033Posts
  • 892Oplossingen
  • 1031Likes

Hi @samilcan 
I received an update. The order is been approved by credit assesment after sending your ID. However, The order remains stuck in the system. That's the reason why you still see: ''Your order has been checked by us and is being further processed ".

The department 'Status Order' can cancel this order and place a new one. This new order will then proceed without any problems. Unfortunately I can't do this for you through the Community. This needs to be done by 'Status Order'. Please call them on 0800-0560.

samilcan
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Thank you @Cecilia 🙏

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic