Vraag
Reacties
martareni

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Payment - Discount from Ziggo

Hi, I subscribed to vodafone with internet but I was supposed to get 5 euro off because I have ziggo. When placing the order, I indicated this, today you were on the phone and this discount is not marked. What now?

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11838Posts
  • 3485Oplossingen
  • 3101Likes

Hi @martareni 
Welcome to the customers help customers Community of Vodafone.

It is normal that this discount is not included in your contract. This is because it is an extra discount that you get if you have Ziggo and Vodafone. If you suddenly stop using Ziggo, this discount will expire. If your contact now states in black and white that you will receive it, Vodafone should always give you this discount.

So just because it's not on your contract doesn't mean you won't get it. In the background, Vodafone, together with Ziggo, will compare whether your details are the same, mainly your address details must be correct, and if that is the case, you will receive a message within 2 weeks that you will receive the discount and extras at Ziggo.

Just be patient, it's coming 😉

Bekijk in context

1 Reactie 1
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11838Posts
  • 3485Oplossingen
  • 3101Likes

Hi @martareni 
Welcome to the customers help customers Community of Vodafone.

It is normal that this discount is not included in your contract. This is because it is an extra discount that you get if you have Ziggo and Vodafone. If you suddenly stop using Ziggo, this discount will expire. If your contact now states in black and white that you will receive it, Vodafone should always give you this discount.

So just because it's not on your contract doesn't mean you won't get it. In the background, Vodafone, together with Ziggo, will compare whether your details are the same, mainly your address details must be correct, and if that is the case, you will receive a message within 2 weeks that you will receive the discount and extras at Ziggo.

Just be patient, it's coming 😉

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic