rojon

Ontdekker
  • 6Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

iOS 11 problems with bluetooth keyboard.

HI,

I’ve searched the forum but did not find any post to refer to my problem.
I use Scrivener for iOS as my primary writing tool, the mac version is only to prepare my work for posting. Because of this, I depend heavily on external keyboards. I work with Logitech bluetooth keyboards, models K380 and K480.They have worked well with Scrivener since I bought them, but I started having problems with them since upgrading to iOS 11 and the whole problem with Dropbox. I have no problem using the keyboards with other apps, they still respond, but with Scriverner it has become a matter of luck. If I work on Scrivener and happen to leave the app for a moment, when I return the keyboard is no longer working. I have to go to the Bluetooth section in settings make the iPad (iPad Pro 9.7) forget the keyboard, add it again, and I have to do this several times until it takes and I can work again with it.It’s getting really difficult for me to keep using Scrivener because of this problem, I hope someone knows how to correct this because it’s really keeping me from working, and frankly no other app can compete.

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.literatureandlatte.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=50037&sid=20504d713f37ccba154572d798104...
Product demo video production company

Thanks!
5 Reacties 5
Marc
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 7269Posts
  • 231Oplossingen
  • 344Likes
rojon, have the links from Energieboy helped?
Marc
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 7269Posts
  • 231Oplossingen
  • 344Likes
No response. Topic will be closed soon.
Marc
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 7269Posts
  • 231Oplossingen
  • 344Likes
Topic closed.
Marc
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 7269Posts
  • 231Oplossingen
  • 344Likes
Gearchiveerd.
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic