Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11821Posts
  • 3472Oplossingen
  • 3098Likes

A good morning,
You can change your bank number yourself within My Vodafone. Since you don't answer customer service questions, they can't help you by reporting it. It is therefore wise to read what customer service asks you and to answer it.

At this point, no one knows who you are and they can't do much to you. What you can still do is fill in all the details in your profile settings and then someone from Vodafone can look with you and maybe he can do something for you. But then you have to take action yourself otherwise nothing will happen of course.

If you have any questions about payments and bills, please read this page. For the sake of convenience, I assumed you speak English, also because you had written the question to customer service in English.

Bekijk in context

1 Reactie 1
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11821Posts
  • 3472Oplossingen
  • 3098Likes

A good morning,
You can change your bank number yourself within My Vodafone. Since you don't answer customer service questions, they can't help you by reporting it. It is therefore wise to read what customer service asks you and to answer it.

At this point, no one knows who you are and they can't do much to you. What you can still do is fill in all the details in your profile settings and then someone from Vodafone can look with you and maybe he can do something for you. But then you have to take action yourself otherwise nothing will happen of course.

If you have any questions about payments and bills, please read this page. For the sake of convenience, I assumed you speak English, also because you had written the question to customer service in English.

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic