donglinbrazil

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Why no 3G/4G or any indication of data appearing on my iPad mini?

I am a SIM only Red Super subscriber, after I have received the other 2 nano SIM cards as part of the MultiSim deal. I insert one of the two into my iPad mini. The iPad recogize Vodafone SIM card without any problem. Signal strength also shows full bars (maximum). Somehow I haven't see any 4G/3G/EDGE/GPRS shown, only vodafone NL.

I hae checked into Settings - Cellular Data, Cellular Data and Enable 4G are both ON. In the APN settings, the only difference by default is instead of live.vodafone.nl as APN name like my iPhone 5, it is shown office.vodafone.nl. Anyway I have manually changed to live.vodafone.nl, still the same.

Maybe the 2 nano SIM cards need to be activated before getting internet? Apologize for my 0 knowledge of Dutch, I have no idea what is the procedure because the website is in Dutch only...

Another question, any idea how to change the language in My Vodafone (iPhone) into English??

Thanks

D.L.
2 Reacties 2
SamsungExpert
Super Expert
Super Expert
  • 4686Posts
  • 439Oplossingen
  • 899Likes
Hi! @donglinbrazil ,

About your question if you can setup any other languages, the answer is no.

You have always need to activate any SIM card before you can use these, you can activate those via www.vodafone.nl/support contact the Vodafone Webcare Crew on Twitter, Facebook or on the live chat!
If you still got any trouble contact us via the Forum or via the support page.

Tip! Use Google translate on Google Chrome websites will be translates to English maybe not 100% precisely but enough to know what.
Farid-

Raadgever
  • 129Posts
  • 14Oplossingen
  • 52Likes
@donglinbrazil

The reason the 3G/4G indicator isn't showing is due to the data bar which is active for safety (in case your mail is intercepted). Call 0900 1000140 (24/7). They can un-bar both multisims. 😉

After that your ready to go (:

Regards
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic