parzival

Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Unable to submit my application for moving my number

Hi there,

I have tried and tried to submit this form ( https://www.vodafone.nl/support/bestelling-en-nummerbehoud/prepaid-naar-prepaid.shtml ), but no matter what I do I get this:

Something was not quite right.
Check the date. This should be in the future, at least 10 days.
Make sure the provider is completed properly.
Make sure to keep the number is ENTERED correctly.

I have triple checked everything (I've tried like 10 times now - even using a 15 day delay time)

Is there someone from the companythat can help me please (privately)?

I do not wanna put my sim card details and phone number here for every one to see ...

Thank you

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Sietske
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 1394Posts
  • 51Oplossingen
  • 59Likes
parzival,

When your sim card is blocked, it's not active, so you're not able to choose number porting.
If you still want to have number porting, you should unblock your sim card first.

Bekijk in context

7 Reacties 7
Sietske
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 1394Posts
  • 51Oplossingen
  • 59Likes
Hi parzival,

Not sure what went wrong, but did you enter a date in the weekend maybe?
Number porting isn't possible in the weekends, so you have to enter a date from Monday till Friday.
If that's not the problem, then I'll ask you to call our customer service via 0800-00560, they can definitely help you further (also in English).
parzival
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
Thanks for the reply. I still get the same thing though. To be honest I think I've somehow locked one or both of my SIMS. I called and they just asked me to send in a paper copy to them to request the move.
parzival
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
I wish there was a way to confirm that I haven't accidentally broken something/locked my card from allowing the transfer...
Sharon
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 3523Posts
  • 215Oplossingen
  • 440Likes
Hi parzival,

What do you mean? Is your simcard broken? That should not be a reason for the form not to work...?
parzival
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
Ok, broken was a poor choice of words. I was really just after someone to check over my numbers to make sure nothing was blocked.

I have contacted Lebara and just got a response back. They said that in fact my card is blocked, which is why the (I think) the Vodafone webform isn't working...

Sietske
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 1394Posts
  • 51Oplossingen
  • 59Likes
parzival,

When your sim card is blocked, it's not active, so you're not able to choose number porting.
If you still want to have number porting, you should unblock your sim card first.
Sietske
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 1394Posts
  • 51Oplossingen
  • 59Likes
Topic gesloten.
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic