wilfredo

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Prepaid Huwai K3765 Compatible With Edimax 3G-6200N?

Hi all,I bought a Vodafone prepaid USB-modem stick and try to connect it with my EDIMAX 3G-6200n router. The newest firmware V2.16 is installed. The HUWAI K3765 should be compatible with firmware V2.16 but I don’t get access to Vodafone ISP. The stick is working properly on my laptop.The router configuration setup requires the following information which I don’t know: APN:??? User Name:??? Password:??? AT Dial Script:??? I need your support!!! Regards Wilfried
1 Reactie 1
wilfredo
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Hi all,I bought a Vodafone prepaid USB-modem stick and try to connect it with my EDIMAX 3G-6200n router. The newest firmware V2.16 is installed. The HUWAI K3765 should be compatible with firmware V2.16 but I don’t get access to Vodafone ISP. The stick is working properly on my laptop.The router configuration setup requires the following information which I don’t know: APN:??? User Name:???  Password:???   AT Dial Script:???  I need your support!!!   Regards Wilfried

It's working now!!! What you need is Firmware V2.16 and the following settings: APN: office.vodafone.nl User Name: vodafone Password: vodafone AT Dial Script: *99# and your pin.
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic