arashiyeah

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Expiration of contract

Hello everyone, I made clear that I didn't want to extend my contract which was to end in october 2013. I am not living in the Netherlands anymore. Why am I charged for november and december of 2013? I want the contract to be expired as soon as possible. So I did fax, and send a form to Vodafone again that I don't want the subscription anymore.(cause they are not answering the phone all the time) But I am not getting any answer back.
What should I do? I am almost getting crazy. 40 euro each month is not a small amount and even more bigger when you are charged for nothing.Any help, advice will be appreciated and more than welcome. Thank you!
1 Reactie 1
Bas
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 2791Posts
  • 210Oplossingen
  • 197Likes
Hi arashiyeah, I can understand that you don't want to pay for a subscription that you don't use anymore and cancelling a subscription for which the contract has already ended should not be a problem. The best thing is to call our customer service, or contact them via chat (via vodafone.nl/support). My colleagues can check for you wether the cancellation has already been received, and if not cancel your subscription manually.
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic