wolaskow

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Abonamment Finished, BUT Vodafone still charge me

Hello guys!
I don't know what to do because every month is the same. My contract with Vodafone was finished on 4th February 2017, but they charged me in the end of February, March, and now I can see again they are going to charge me on 19th April. This is **bleep**n scandal, every month I am writing to them, that I don't have Contract anymore, but still..
I don't live in NL anymore since last year, but in December I sent them by post my contract resignation form and they confirmed that.
Anybody?

2 Reacties 2
Sietske
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 1394Posts
  • 51Oplossingen
  • 59Likes
Hi wolaskow,

I can't help you with this question, since I can't check your personal information via the forum.
But when your contract is finished at the 4th of February, it's normal that you receive an invoice at the end of February and in March since the invoice contains the usage costs of the previous month. So for example: in March you received an invoice with the costs you made in February.

However, because I can't check the costs you made you have to contact our customer service so they can find out why you still get. When you're not in The Netherlands, the easiest way for you is to contact us via Facebook or Twitter.
Sietske
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 1394Posts
  • 51Oplossingen
  • 59Likes
Topic gesloten.
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic