Chizu

Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

How to see my subscription data/usage in My Vodafone?

Hi there,

I changed prepaid to subscription a few months ago.

I logged in my Vodafone, but still I can't find my subscription data. Please let me know how to look it.

Best regards,Chizuko

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3481Posts
  • 1052Oplossingen
  • 1137Likes

Hi @Chizu, goodmorning!

I checked your My Vodafone account and see that you are registered with imamura********@gmail.com. In your account I see the information of your subscription, Start XL.

In My Vodafone you have a drop-down menu. In this menu you can change from your prepaid account to your account with the new subscription

Bekijk in context

2 Reacties 2
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 12179Posts
  • 3548Oplossingen
  • 3170Likes

You will then have to wait a while for someone from Vodafone to help you. These can reset your account so that you can log in again and probably view your data again.

As soon as someone from Vodafone has read your message, they will message you.

⚠️ Make sure that your Personal Information is in your profile settings, so that Vodafone moderators know who you are and where you live. It goes without saying that this information is only visible to Vodafone employees. Your Personal Information you can fill in HERE

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3481Posts
  • 1052Oplossingen
  • 1137Likes

Hi @Chizu, goodmorning!

I checked your My Vodafone account and see that you are registered with imamura********@gmail.com. In your account I see the information of your subscription, Start XL.

In My Vodafone you have a drop-down menu. In this menu you can change from your prepaid account to your account with the new subscription

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic